Did you find what you need?
If you did not find what you were looking for or if you would like to ask us a question, please
contact us here
Do not over wet into backing materials
- Always test any solution/detergent on an inconspicuous area of carpet prior to treating a stain
- Use detergents at recommended dilution ratios
- Scrape up or blot up any excess prior to treatment
- Blot, never rub or scrub
- Do not use inappropriate detergents on carpets or upholstery i.e. (washing up liquid, wash powders, household bleach, disinfectants)
- Always work from the outside of the stain inward to avoid spreading
- Always apply the cleaning fluid to the absorbent spotting material not directly onto the carpet or fabric
- Encourage quick drying (carefully use a hairdryer on mild heat to assist)
- Deal with stains as quickly as possible for increased chances of success
- Keep the fabric or carpet as dry as possible.